Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weigh day


Today had not been a good day for me. I weighed in today & I am up 1.2 lbs! After I did so well last week, I am so disappointed. I may have not exercised everyday but I didn't think I was going to be up. I think I am getting ready to start my period so I am hoping that is it. I haven't been on all week, & I know I should have logged in at least a few days. I know part of being in this challenge & part of the reason I even started to blog on here was to have the support to others going through the same thing I am & then I don't even take it. So I am making that a mini goal of mine this week to log on at least 4 of the 7 days . Even if I don't blog I need to be there to read others & support them.

I am having a terrible time in my personal life right now. Well I guess I shouldn't say terrible it could be ALOT worse.My husband son & I have been living with my in-laws for the past year. I wasn't able to work the last part of my pregnancy & then after I had my son I couldn't see myself going back to working 12 hour days at a factory so I quit my job there & ended up taking the afore mentioned job. Anyway being off with the pregnancy & then the pay cut that I took really set us behind. So we have been living with his parents for a little over a year. Recently we have been looking to move out. My husband & I are both animal lovers so when we got married we ended up with 6 cats( we now have 5 because 1 passed away) & 1 spoiled bulldog. Well through my communications with other bulldog owners I made friends with a girl in New Jersey. She had a male bullie. She also ended up getting a female pup. Well she ended up running in to some financial problems & is having to move back with her parents & was going to surrender her bullies to a rescue. So since Chad & I are looking to move out anyway we told her we would take them. I don't know if you have any experience with bullies but they are the sweetest must loving dogs you could ever ask for! So Chad's aunt had gotten married & moved in with her husband & had a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with 2 car garage, privacy fenced in yard & above ground pool sitting empty. So I told Chad to ask her to rent it to us! She said that she wished that we would have said something sooner but she had promised it to someone else but if they didn't end up taking it we could definitely have it. Well come to find out the people she had promised it to was her son-in-law's ex- wife., which in itself is a little strange to me. Anyway we found out yesterday that they are taking it. So now we have to find a place that will let us have all of our animals oh & our son:) I hope my week gets better!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey where are you???? I definitely know that when I am posting a few times a week it helps me stay more focused. So get those fingers moving and let us know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete