Wednesday, January 28, 2009

O.k. So Valorie has dared me to blog everything I eat. Which I will accept this challenge but I will tell you my main problem so I can get some tips for this. This has been an area I have been having trouble with which is why I am choosing to do this. My problem is that my husband & I currently live with my in-laws, my mother in law doesn't know the meaning of healthy cooking. So I while I eat healthy during the day nighttime is my downfall. I need tips on how to resist the temptation of my mother-in-laws cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! You go girl! I try to eat as few points as possible in the morning and lunch so that I can eat whatever my family eats at night. I just have to be careful of portion size and try to save a point or two for a quick snack after dinner. Hope that helps! We're here for you. You are going to do this!

    ReplyDelete