Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi my name is Mandy & I am a scaleaholic.

There I said it. It is out there for the world to know. I am addicted to my scale. I don't why, most of the time it makes me incredibly unhappy but I weigh myself at least 4 times a day. I weigh myself when I wake up, when I get home from work, when I change out of my work clothes before I exercise or eat supper & finally before I go to bed at night. I know this is unhealthy your weight can differ for several different reasons throughout the day but it doesn't matter. It's not as if I am counting on that number for anything, I just have to know. When I go to bed tonight will it be different from last night? Will I be down a little bit? It is my obsession. My boss does not weigh herself at all. Only once a year when she goes to the dr. does she know her definite weight. My co-worker does not own a scale either. To me this is madness, if my scale were to break I would go immediately to Wal-mart to buy another. I have tried to just weigh myself once a week but I can't do it. I think if I am weighing myself everyday at least I know if I am up a pound than I have to work a little harder today to get it off. Crazy? Probably. I know it is crazy to weigh myself 4 times a day, I just can't quit. A little bit of OCD possibly??

2 comments:

  1. Go "Team Lynn"...(BLBE)

    Let's kick those numbers down...Looking forward to being a "loser" with you.. :-)

    Take Care...from another "Team Lynn" member...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets go team Lynn let's kick some butt

    ReplyDelete