Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 6

So here I am on Day 6 & I hate to say anything for fear of jinxing myself but I have been doing quite alright. My official weigh in is not until tuesday, I changed it to that day because of another challenge I am in, but as I have told you I am a scaleaholic so you know I weigh myself every day. This morning when I weighed in I was pleasantly surprised! Now, I won't tell you until tuesday to keep my opponents in suspense,lol, but I think I may have found my willpower, at least for a little while. I have been counting my points, measuring my portions, writing them down, working out on my wii. Even trying to do the new Jillian Michael's game although it frustrates me to no end because I cannot figure it out. If anyone has any pointers on that game feel free to pass them along. Right now I am feeling better about myself than I have in along time!

5 comments:

  1. Hey friend from "Team Lynn"..

    You're doing great! Are you doing Jillian's Wii game? I have it, but am afraid that she'll totally kill my self esteem... LOL I tried Dancing With the Stars and well, they were pretty brutal on me....

    Take Care... Blog chat later.... ~~Blog hugS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Just checking on my fellow Team Lynn team member! Can't wait to get to know you better, and cheer you on to achieving your goals!

    xo
    kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for willpower!! Go Team Lynn!! We are SOO going to WIN!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry! You sound right on your game, good for you.

    Go Team Lynn!

    ReplyDelete